Pages

May 15, 2011

Boys will be boys

What a week!  It seems like May is getting busier by the minute.  I'm already looking forward to the slow and easy pace of summer break!  Isaiah had his spring concert at school on Friday (see video clip at bottom of post) and I thought I'd share a couple pictures.  Here's some of the boys from his class right before their performance.

Notice how Isaiah is the shortest one.  He is growing I promise.  I'm wagering that by high school he'll be one of the tallest in his class.  Also notice how everyone looks pretty good except for one silly face...

Isaiah, Isaac, Steiner, Caleb, Conner

Now my offspring is the one making faces...


This one's pretty good of everyone...


And back to silly again...




Isaiah's teacher, Mrs. Trochim was watching this picture taking session unfold.  Bless her heart she tried to get them to stop with the silliness.  Afterwards she said, "I guess you are a mom of boys, you're probably used to not getting a straight face.  How true, how true.  Especially lately it seems, if both boys are in the picture it is pretty much guarenteed to not be serious.  Case in point, I took some pictures of them when we were camping last weekend at Hood Canal.  Here's what I got...






But lets face it... I love the silly, crazy, loud- ness of boys! (almost all the time)  I especially love it when they are tromping around outside in the great outdoors (and not my living room), getting dirty, climbing rocks, finding bugs and doing what boys do best.



Here's a video clip of Isaiah's concert for all you family out there.  










No comments:

Post a Comment