Pages

February 28, 2013

10 Things I love...

As we come to the end of the month of love, here are 10 things I love... in no particular order

 I love...


... Cooking in my Dutch Oven.  It just makes everything look prettier and taste better- it does!

This would be Roasted garlic, white bean and kale soup (with bacon) Yummy!

... When Lizzy picks her own outfits.  Here she chose polka dots... and lots of them!  


... The fact that Kyle can shoot his bow out of three of the four doors in our current house... the back garage door, the laundry room door, and the sliding door in our master bedroom.  It's become his post work ritual to shoot a few arrows, a great way to unwind.  

shootin' from the garage
... I love that Isaiah has a bow just like dad.  It makes for some great male bonding.

learning manly stuff
... This guy in a mustache.  He's a sweet little silly man and I love him.

the smile, the eyebrows, Luke you melt me daily

...Ummmm, coffee of course.  Isn't this a cute little cup?  Thanks Mrs. Bee!  My morning is incomplete without it.





...Babies... and blue eyes...  OK, I love any baby but these blue eyed beauties take the cake.


Lizzy

Lukey

Isaiah
... Watching Lizzy dance, at ballet or in our own living room.  She is a delight.


... Cousins!



... The majesty of Mt. Rainer that never ceases to remind me that we serve a big God who reigns on High, but dwells in my heart.


love, Em



more things to love at Mrs. Bee in the 253 and Simplicity with Power

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving reading all of your blogs lately. Great idea with the challenge! And I just love your family. So full of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like using my dutch oven too

    ReplyDelete