Pages

February 20, 2013

I really love my... pink yard sale cowboy boots

I've been wanting to write this post for a while now.  Ever since Lizzy got her second pair of pink cowboy boots I knew it was a must.  You may remember her first pink boots from Target that I wrote about here.  She wore those babies out.  I couldn't even hand them down to my sister.  They were much loved.


When she outgrew these little guys I was so excited when my friend found her a new pair of pink cowboy boots at a yard sale in Yakima.  They became her new favs.  So.... here's the second edition of I really love my.... pink yard sale cowboy boots.

These boots are made for walking...


or saying Hi to Nana's horse


Pink boots are great for running errands to Michaels


or working in the kitchen


  Look at those chubby toddler cheeks she had... a lot can change in a year


Boot girls...


Just a casual day at the park


My sweet little cowgirl


These boots had a good run.  Lizzy has now outgrown them too.  Those kids just keep getting bigger.  She may have more pink boots in her life, or she may move on to other things.  One thing I know for sure,...for the rest of my days, whenever I see a pink cowboy boot I will think of my little golden haired, dimple-cheeked girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment