Pages

February 19, 2011

I really love my... pink Target Cowboy boots

So, let me start by saying that you may not fully get this post if you don't read People Style Watch magazine.  Since this could be quite a few of you I will explain.  I don't personally get People Style Watch magazine but my mother-in-law does.  So whenever we get down to her house I like to take full advantage of other people entertaining and supervising my kids and find a nice comfy spot on the couch and check out all the new magazines.  It's a great de-stresser for me.  Kyle naps and I read.  Incidentally we do the same thing at my parents house.  I sure love grandparents.  Anyway, back to my explanation.  One of the regular features in People Style watch is a section called "I really love my... ______"  It showcases a celebrity and an accessory she really likes, such as a purse, or shoes, or earrings.  It then has pictures of that celeb with that accessory on many different occasions.  Are you picturing it in your mind?  Here is my own version...

Elizabeth Grunenfelder-  I really love my pink Target Cowboy boots

Cowgirl duds
The boots were originally purchased to be part of Lizzy's Halloween costume as seen here.  They quickly became her favorite shoe and she wears them pretty much every day.  They are a wardrobe staple and who wouldn't love the pink?

Try them with a denim mini

You won't find a comfier boot
All gussied up for a party

They can also double as rain boots

Great under jeans for a mom on the go




Just a girl and her shoes!  For all of you Tacoma readers I did happen to see Lizzy's boots when I was at Target today.  They were on clearance- marked down to $3.74.  So if you have a little girl that might like 'em head on over there.  The biggest size they had was the size Lizzy owns, otherwise I would have picked her up another pair in the next size up.  We'll see you next time on Grunenfelder Style Watch!  Hugs!




9 comments:

  1. ha! love it! Lizzy style watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh!! I love this post! I think you should start a weekly column, doing Lukey's boots next!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She'll love seeing this when she is older!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute--I LOVE that stroller pic and the last one, too. What a little style maven. I'm sure Alice would die with happiness over pink boots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, great tone on your part, especially the "try them with . . ." and "Great under jeans . . ." Maybe you have a calling? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nana and papa really enjoyed the "pink boot shoot"! Lovely,lovely pictures. They were all awesome. We also enjoyed the pictures of this last weekend with Grandpa and grammy B. Keep it all coming. We love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grammy Bee said...
    Lizzy has put a lot of miles on those boots! Dad and I love these shots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post because my daughter loves the exact same boots... she just wont pick any other ones!!!

    ReplyDelete