Pages

September 4, 2013

First Day of School... a whole new year

Today was a big day.  The boys headed off to school!  After homeschooling them last year I am pretty used to having them around all the time.  I'm going to miss their sweet little faces.  They were a little nervous but pretty excited too.


Isaiah
Lukey
This is our first time at a public school but our set-up couldn't be better.  Dad is teaching 5th grade right down the hall and both the boys have amazing, super nice teachers.  I am feeling really grateful!

Love these two!
























They look ready to go don't they.  They both came home all smiles today.  I think it's going to be a great year! Lizzy and I had fun too.  We did nails, and went to the library, and read lots of books.  I'm excited to have some fun one on one time with my little girlie.  Until the middle of March that is... and then she'll become my big helper with the new baby.  Oh yeah, if you aren't on facebook you probably haven't heard we had a little surprise this summer...





Yep, it's going to be a great year. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wowzers! Congrats to you all - I love the family picture.(: And I love the chalkboard frame. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete