Pages

April 21, 2011

I've been waiting for this day!

Since the moment I found out I was having a girl I have been looking forward to this day...

Pigtails!

Yes, that's right... we have PIGTAILS!!!  The cutest little piggies I've ever seen.  They made us late to swim because I lost track of time taking pictures of my sweet little girlie that is looking so grown up.



Cheesy face


Sharing a little hug with big brother

The pigtails lasted all the way until lunch time- even through a little coloring session, then Lizzy pulled them out.  But it was fun while it lasted, and I can't wait to put them in again, maybe with little bows next time.



Concentrating- lizzy loves to write

Thanks for celebrating this milestone with us!



In other news, there was a baby shower at my house last night for my friend Amanda and baby Kate.  Amanda loves red and isn't big on pink so we did a red and white polka dots theme.  It was so fun to see how everyone got on the red and white bandwagon.  It was a festive and fun night of celebration.

Thanks for the cake Cailyn!








1 comment:

  1. The pigtails are absolutely perfect! :) Also - love your green crayon basket and the red and white theme for the shower looks really cheerful and cute!
    Love you! Meg

    ReplyDelete