Pages

March 4, 2011

Which Boots are Best?

I have a problem.  It's not a life or death situation, no nothing like that... it's not a serious problem at all, it's silly really, but I wouldn't mind your help.  I've always been a little indecisive.  I'm working on it and I'd like to say that I'm better than I was (Kyle may disagree) but buying clothes is one of my worst areas.  I let things sit in my closet with the tags still on while I'm "deciding" if it's something I really want or not.  It's sad but true.  Case in point; I got a pair of jeans last August at the Nordstrom sale and they sat in my drawer with the tags on for six months.  Recently when I got some boots (back to these in a minute) I remembered them and pulled them out to try on with the boots.  They were perfect with boots, I LOVED them!  Yay! I thought,  I'm keeping these for sure, I can finally take the tags off.  Then I squatted down to the floor to change Lizzy's diaper and RIIIIPP the knee split wide open... I took them back. :(

So, all this brings me to the problem at hand, Boots.  I've been looking for cute riding style boots for a while now, and I finally found not one pair I like, but three!  Which leaves me with a decision to make.  Which boots are best?  I need to make it soon, I need to send the other two pairs back cause I can't keep them all people.  I'm desperate.  So, I've decided to take a poll.  Take a look see below and cast your vote!  Which boots do YOU think are best?

Boots #1
bonus: these are from REI so I could return them forever :)

Boots #2

Boots #3
these are the tallest and the biggest in the calf- I have small calves

OK folks, there they are.  A quick note: all 3 pairs are very comfortable, they were all a great deal, and I want to wear them with skinny jeans or dresses.  Vote below for #1, #2, or #3!  Thanks everybody!

#1                                                                                #2                                                                     #3

12 comments:

  1. #2! I like their color. :) But I am SO not a fashion guru!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my vote is for #2 as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm liking #1!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the pink ones in picture #2. :)
    OK just kidding, but I am voting for #2 as well. #1's are cute but seem a bit like they can't be dressed up as much and you are right #3 is too big in the calf and kinda makes it look like they are Kyle's :) I know you really weren't looking for all the thoughts here... but there you go! Love ya!- CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like #1.... Mostly because their from REI.... Also because I found them:) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like #1. Easier to wear casually, but possible to dress em' up. I love casual boots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My vote is #2. all around best for dress up or down. like the color...same thoughts as others as to why I wouldn't choose 1 or 3 as my top. They all are reaaaaly cute thought...great shopping, em! Casey

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I like #2 as well...your fourth pose in all boots is AWESOME, btw...ej

    ReplyDelete
  9. Em, I'm definately going with #1 or #2. I liked them both. I also have trouble making decisions! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emily, I just found your blog! Fun! I'm voting for number two as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the votes everyone! Looks like #2 is in the lead. I already sent back #3. It was my least favorite as well. I think I've decided but I'll let you know for sure very soon. :)

    ReplyDelete